As a well-established HR Consultancy we are expanding and I am excited to be able to offer the opportunity for like-minded HR professionals to own a franchise for Quest Consulting.
I know only too well that the move from corporate life to being in business yourself is a huge learning curve, from being an expert in your profession you suddenly have to be an expert in sales, marketing, accounts to name only a few additional business skills required to be a success.
I have developed a franchise model to give HR professional all the support they need in a range of business support services to allow you to focus your time on delivering the advice you are an expert in which after all it where you will earn your fees.
What is important to me is working with people who can represent the brand I have taken years to build professionally and to work with individuals with ambition and drive who want to have a business that gives them the lifestyle they want rather than being a slave to the wage!
So if you know of, or are, a HR professional looking for the first step into owning your own successful business or perhaps you have taken the plunge and have realised it’s not easy on your own and so you want to be part of a team that supports you then get in contact with me (Sarah) on 0844 8797286 / 07590 04785.
Date – 03/2015
No comments:
Post a Comment