Thursday, 19 February 2015

Expanding our business

As a well-established HR Consultancy I have worked with a range of consultants over the years to support my business during those times when we have more work than we can cope with however I am really excited to be finally in a position where we are franchising the HR side of the business.

I have carefully considered all the things that can be a challenge when you first step into Consultancy and start running your own business and we have worked hard to put together a franchise opportunity that gives all the help, guidance and support needed for a HR professional to take their first step towards building their own successful business.

The challenge for me will be finding those HR professionals that share the same passion for what they do and have the same ethics, ambition and commitment that I had to building my own business, after all I have worked hard to build a successful brand and so I need likeminded people to continue that hard work.

I love what I do and so never feel like I have to go to work. I have built a successful business where I work with the types of businesses I enjoy, I can balance my family commitments and really take control of my own earning potential. All the things needed for a happy and balanced life!

So if you know of, or are, a HR professional looking for the first step into owning your own successful business or perhaps you have taken the plunge and have realised it’s not easy on your own and so you want to be part of a team that supports you then get in contact with me (Sarah) on 0844 8797286 / 07590 047851.

Author – Sarah Birkenshaw
Date – 02/2015

No comments:

Post a Comment